You can download Punjab national bank ATM form from below download link. You can also download PNB ATM form from Punjab national bank official website. In this article we will explain how to fill PNB ATM form.
This is what you are going to learn
Punjab national bank ATM form | PNB ATM form
Check our YouTube vedio to see how you can fill Punjab national bank ATM form in just 2 minutes without asking anyone in bank.
Freinds Hum jab bank jate hai PNB bank ATM apply karne k liye to waha ka staff hume ek form fill up karne ko bolta hai but hum ushePNB bank ATM form ko dekh k tension mein pad jate hai ki ishe kaise fill kare and staff se help mangne lagte hai. Staff kabhi help karte hai to kabhi bolte hai ki humre pass time nhi hai aap kisi aur se fill krwa le form to ashe mein aap idhar udhar bank mein puchte hai But niche diye gye vedio aur photos k madhyam se app Punjab national bank ATM form fill up karna khud sekh jaynge.
Watch complete Vedio to learn how to fill ATM form
Also visit our YouTube channel : Click here to visit
Punjab national bank ATM form | PNB ATM form download link
Some important point to note while filling PNB ATM form
BO:___________ ( It means branch office )
Distinctive No___________( Your account number )
Date D / D / M / M / Y /Y / Y / Y ( date in format DAY-month-year e.g. 26112021)
Request for issuance of ATM / Debit Card ( You have to tick card type which you required )
- CLASSIC PLATINUM MITRA
- KISAN-ATM KISAN
- Debit Card RAKSHAK
- Classic RAKSHAK
- Platinum OTHERS
Fill name of account holder
1 (a) NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (Account holder means main account holder if account is joint
1 (b) NAME OF 2nd ACCOUNT HOLDER (IN BLOCK LETTERS) ( 2nd account holder in case of joint account )
2 (a) NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER (IN BLOCK LETTERS) ( Holder name which you want to get printed on ATM card
(To be embossed on card) Max 20 Characters)
- TYPE OF CARD (Please tick): (I) PERSONALIZED (II) NON-PERSONALIZED ( personalized means ATM with name printed on it and non personalized is ATM without printing name. So select or tick on option which you required.
- MOBILE No. ( Enter your PNB bank registered mobile number )
Declaration: You have to tick on declaration before submitting ATM form to any bank staff
- I agree to abide by the terms and conditions related to ATM / Debit Cards as laid down by the Bank in the Bank’s website at www.pnbindia.in.
- I shall be using my ATM / Debit Card only if I agree to the terms and conditions stipulated by the Bank for the same.
- I indemnify the Bank for all valid transactions undertaken through my ATM / Debit Card.
- I undertake to safeguard my ATM / Debit Card and not share my PIN with anybody to ensure its safety.
- I undertake that all transactions undertaken through the ADD-ON ATM/Debit Cards issued as per my request would be treated at par with
transactions undertaken by me.
- The details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Also read our other Use full content here:
Frequently asked question on PNB ATM form
#1 Documents required along with ATM form?
No document is required along with ATM form if your account is already updated with Aadhaar card number, pan number and mobile number.
If these updates are required in your account then you have to attach photo copy of all these documents
#2 In what time I will get ATM card?
You will get non-personalized card instantly after submitting you ATM application form in branch. Personalized cards are send latter on your home address.