Sovereign gold bond 2021-22 series 1 is now open for subscription from 17th may 2021 to 21st may 2021 and issue price for SBG subscription will be rupees 4777 for per gram of gold i.e. rupees four thousand seven hundred seventy seven rupees. You can book your Sovereign gold bond scheme subscription from any nationalized bank’s branch all over India.
This is what you are going to learn
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021 | SGB
Sovereign gold bond 2021 subscription has already been started from 17th may to 21st may 2021. before booking your subscription there are various key features which you should know. Lets discuss these key features.
key features of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021
- Subscription period is from 17th to 21st may 2021.
- only resident Indian can become part of this scheme.
- Minimum quantity of gold in which you can invest is 1 gram i.e. minimum investment of rupees 4777 is required.
- Maximum quantity of gold in which you can invest is 4 kilo grams for individual/HUF and 20 kg for trust or similar entity. i.e. you can make maximum investment of rupees 19108000 for individual/HUF and 95540000 for trust or similar entity.
- Value of gold with purity 999 is taken into consideration for any present/future valuation of gold.
- You can invest singly, jointly.
- Nomination can also be made singly or jointly.
- Interest paid will be 2.50% annually and paid half yearly into your saving account.
- Locking period of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021is 8 yearly.
- Premature redemption is allowed only after 5th year.
- Income tax on interest gained from Sovereign Gold Bond 2021 is taxable.
- Redemption value of your Sovereign Gold Bond 2021 is not considered under taxable income.
- You can buy Sovereign Gold Bond 2021 from any branch of nationalized bank. You can also purchase Sovereign Gold Bond scheme 2021 from stock exchange
Sovereign Gold bond price 2021
- For Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021 series 1 issue price is set at rupees 4777 per gram gold for offline purchase of gold bond ( Four thousand seven hundred seventy seven per one gram of gold)
- For online purchase through e banking etc. bond price will be rupees 4727 per gram of gold.
|You will get discount on Sovereign Gold bond price of rupees 50 on per gram of gold when you buy then in online mode i.e. Offline Sovereign Gold bond price 2021 is 4777 rupees and online price is 4727 rupees.|
Sovereign Gold bond scheme 2021 date of Issuance
|S.no||Series tranche||Date of subscription|
|1||Series 1||17th may to 21st may 2021|
|2||Series 2||24th may to 28th may 2021|
|3||Series 3||31st may to 4th June 2021|
|4||Series 4||12 July to 16th July 2021|
|5||Series 5||9th august to 13th august 2021|
|6||Series 6||30th august to 3rd September|
ALSO READ :Pradhan mantri vaya vandana yojanaPradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Benefits
Frequently asked Questions on Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021 | SGB
Sovereign Gold Bond Price 2021?
Issue price for SBG subscription will be rupees 4777 for per gram of gold i.e. rupees four thousand seven hundred seventy seven rupees.
And if you buy from digital mode you will get discount of rupees 50 on per gram of gold i.e. Offline Sovereign Gold bond price 2021 is 4777 rupees and online price is 4727 rupees.
How to buy Sovereign Gold bond?
You can purchase Sovereign Gold bond from any nationalized banks, Post offices, stock holding corporation of India, from NSE and BSE. You can by then through offline and online mode i.e. though branch visit or through Digitally.
IS Sovereign Gold bond tax free?
Interest paid on Sovereign Gold bond scheme 2021 is taxable under Income tax act 1961 and redemption amount of SGB scheme 2021 is exempted from income tax.
Sovereign Gold bond date 2021?
There are total 6 series which are going to launch this year
series 1- 17 may to 21 may 2021
series 2 – 24 may to 28 may 2021
series 3 – 31 may to 04 june 2021
series 4 – 12th july to 16 july 2021
series 5 – 09 aug to 13th aug 2021
series 6 – 30aug to 03 sep.