Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana is a financial assistance scheme of rupees 6000 backed by central government. If your name is not included in the latest list you can apply it through online portal of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana. In this article we will discuss about various details of the scheme. We will have breif introduction of the scheme, document required for registration under scheme
This is what you are going to learn
Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana complete details
We will see all the details on Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana like brief introduction, eligibility non-eligibility criteria’s, documents required for registration and channels for greveinace addresal.
Introduction of Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana
PM kisan samman nidhi yojana is a central level financial assistance scheme of annual support of rupees 6000. This assistance of 6000 rupees is given in three equal instalments of rupees 2000 after regular interval of time. PM kisan samman nidhi scheme was launched on 24/02/2019 by prime minister of India Shri Narender Modi and in early state this scheme only covers small and marginal farmers having land holding of less than 2 hector but with effect from 01/06/2019 all families having land holding for the purpose of agriculture are made eligible for financial assistance under the scheme.
Eligibility for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana benefits.
All families having any land holding irrespective of the size/amount of landholding are made eligible for Kisan samman nidhi scheme.
- Families who have landholding for the purpose of agriculture are eligible for Benefits of PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA (irrespective of landholding).
- Only farmers having landholding in there own name are made eligible for this scheme.
- Both rural and urban landholdings are eligible for the benefit if land is for agriculture purpose.
- Even families having micro landholdings for cultivation purpose are eligible for the benefits.
WHO are not eligible for Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana
Beneficiaries are made eligible by the criteria set up by State/UT governments with coordination from land record departments. below is the list of farmers families who are not eligible for this scheme.
- Institutional Land holders are like govt. farms, lands managed by trusts, land owned by sugarcane factories etc.
- Farmer families having any family members as Former/present holders of constitutional posts
- Farmer families having one or more of its members as Former/present ministers/ State Ministers
- Farmer families having one or more of its members as MP.
- Farmer families who have any members as former/present mayors of Municipal corporations,
- Farmer families having any of there family member as former/present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All employees of Central/ State Government are not eligible.
- All employees working in Public sector enterprises are not eligible.
- ALL Class lV / Group D employees.
- All the farmers who fall under the category of tax payers are not allowed to enroll under PM kisan samman nidhi yojana.
- Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, CA, and Architects registered with respective Professional bodies are not eligible for Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana.
- Tenant farmers are not eligible for PM kisan samman nidhi scheme.
- Rural area land which is not used for cultivation is not eligible for benefits under the scheme.
Documents required for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana registration.
Below documents are required for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana registration
- Name and address proof.
- Aadhaar card is not mandatory for registration you can also register through official valid document like voter ID, Driving license, NREGA Job Card etc.
- Mobile number(mobile number is also not mandatory)
- Active bank account of any bank with IFSC code.
What to do if your name is not covered under Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana
Farmers whose names are not included in the list of beneficiaries can submit there application through offline and online made. Below is the process for grievance redressal.
- All such farmer whose name is not included in the list of beneficiaries can submit there grievance/Application to the District Level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee set up in their Districts
- Central Government has also created a Farmers Corner in the PM-KISAN web-portal where new farmers can register themselves on there own.
Frequently asked Question on PM kisan samman nidhi yojana.
#1 Who are eligible for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana?
All the families who have landholding for the purpose of agriculture and is doing cultivation on that land are eligible for the benefits given under the scheme. Size of land and location of land are not considered while evaluating beneficiaries of PM kisan samman nidhi scheme which means all farmer families are covered under the scheme irrespective of the size and location of their land holdings.
#2 Tenant farmers are eligible for PM kisan samman nidhi yojana or not?
No, tenant farmers are not eligible for this scheme as they do not have any landholding in there name. PM kisan beneficiaries are required to have some landholding in there name to get benefits.
#3 What amount is given under PM kisan samman nidhi scheme?
Beneficiary will get 6000 rupees annually in three equal instalments.
Frist installment is given in the period between December to march, Second installment will be given from April to July and third installment from August to November.
#4 When was Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana launched?
The Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana was launched by the Prime Minister Mr. Narender modi on 24th February 2019.