HP govt loan scheme is introduced with a view to promoting self-employment and entrepreneur opportunities in the State of Himachal Pradesh and in order to provide livelihood to local youth by encouraging local entrepreneurship, the State Government has notified Scheme named Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana-20l8. This scheme is launched by Industries Department of Himachal Pradesh government. You can check original notification of Himachal government dated 26th May,20lg and No. HPSRLM, dated 1 4th August, 2018, respectively. The new Scheme will be implemented by the Department of Industries of Himachal Pradesh.
HP govt loan scheme | Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
Key points of the HP govt loan scheme | Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
Commencement and duration of the Scheme
- This Scheme has come into effect from 09th February, 2019 and will remain in force up to such date as the State Government by a notification in the official Gazette prescribe.
- Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana scheme is only for below persons
- Bonafide Himachali – Which means only resident of Himachal Pradesh can avail benefits and loan under this Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
- The Scheme is applicable to the age of 18 years or more youth of Himachal Pradesh, who are up to the age of 45 years at the time the filling the common application form on the Departmental website, intending to set up new industrial units within the State,
- Scheme is available only for Commencement of commercial production
- Only Industrial Enterprise having Udyog Aadhar verified by Joint Director of Industries/Deputy Director of Industries/ General Manager, District Industries centre/Member Secretary, swcA of the Department of Industries are eligible under HP govt loan scheme i.e. Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
- Industrial Enterprise must be located within the State of Himachal Pradesh
- industrial enterprises where a manufacturing activity or a service activity is proposed to be done are eligible.
- Only Industrial Enterprise which commences commercial production on or after the date of notification of this Scheme are eligible for this scheme
- Industrial Enterprise has to remain in commercial production for at least 03 years for availing subsidy
Where to avail this facility of HP govt loan scheme
1 – Public sector Banks.
2- All Regional Rural Banks.
3- Co-operative Banks
4-Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Banks
5-Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
Subsidy amounts provide under HP govt loan scheme | Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
Industrial Enterprise has to remain in commercial production for at least 03 years for availing subsidy
Subsidy will be provided in two form
- Interest Subsidy – Provided on the interest served by entrepreneur on the loan account
- Capital Investment Subsidy – provided on the amount of investment made by entrepreneur on the setup of Industrial enterprise like cost of plant, machinery and equipments
All new industrial units would be eligible Subsidy at rate 25% of Toal investment
If In case such units are set up by Bonafide Himachali women entrepreneur, the maximum amount of subsidy provided would be at rate 30%.
When subsidy can be cancelled by department
- Payments made in cash for purchase of Plant and machinery are not eligible for consideration of the subsidy under Capital Investment Subsidy i.e 25 for mens and 30percent for women
- Expenditure on second hand plant and machinery would be considered only after getting the value of plant and machinery assessed by Chartered Engineer (Mechanical) that the productive life of such second hand machinery in at least five years and payment of such machinery has not been made through cash.
- A unit can avail subsidy only under a single Scheme, either from the Central Government or from the State Government
Type of business covered under HP govt loan scheme | Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
- Computer Graphics an d Data Processing
- Equipment Rental & Leasing
- Industrial & D Labs
- Industrial Testing Labs
- Computerized design and drafting
- Software development
- Health care testing labs at village level.
- Laboratories engaged in Testing of Raw Materials/ Finished Products
- “Servicing Industry” Undertakings engaged in maintenance, repair, testing or
servicing of all types of vehicles including Autos & machinery of any
description including Electronics Electrical equipment/ instruments i.e.
measuring control instruments, television, Mobiles, transformers, motor,
- Servicing of Agricultural farm equipment e.g. ‘Tractor, Pump, Rig, Boring
- Weigh Bridges
- Blue printing and enlargement of drawing/ designs facilities
- Community kitchens for supplying food to hospitals, Old age homes,
Orphanages , Housing and industries.
- Beauty parlor
- Health and fitness facilities
- Desktop Publishing.
- Flex Printing and designing.
18, Digital Photo labs/Photo or Video Studio with processing lab facility.
- Call Centre using voice and Data Communications links.
- Floriculture activities
- Camping Sites activities like trekking services
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Eco tourism
- Entertainment services including theatres, live bands &. other cultural
- Adventure tourism
- Camping equipment’s like tents, adventure sticks, tents etc.
- Waste disposal services
- X-ray clinic
- Event management services
- Packaging services
- Cargo operators
- Fashion design
- Storage and warehousing services
- Commercial training/ skill development or coaching services
- Technical testing and analysis service
- Construction services other than residential complex, including
commercial/industrial buildings or civil structures
- Services by holder of intellectual property right providing intellectual
property services other than copyright
- Survey and exploration of mineral
- Survey and map making service
- Internet telecommunication services
- Advertising services
- Services incidental to manufacturing
- Building-cleaning services
- Printing publishing
- Courier services
- Motion picture and video tape production
- Sound recording
- Sanitation and similar services
- Hospital services
- Other human health services
- Travel agencies and tour operators services
- Tourist guides services
- Recreational, cultural and sporting services (other than audiovisual services)
- Supporting services for internal waterway
- Storage and warehouse services
- Marketing Consultancy
- Industrial Consultancy
- Typing centers
- Photocopying centers
- Industrial photography
- Internet browsing/setting up of cyber cafes
- Documentary films on themes like family planning, social forestry, energy
conservation and commercial advertising
- Teleprinter/ fax services
- Coloured or black and white studios equipped with processing laboratory
- Nursing services
- Medical services
- Governance services
- Opening of Restaurant,
- Projects of Go “Sadan”
- Solid liquid waste management,
- conventional energy resources unit
- Banquet Halls
- Auto fabrication
Also read :
Check complete notification of the scheme here :
Frequently asked questions on HP govt loan scheme | Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana
Who can avail Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojana?
Any domicile of Himachal pradesh who wish to setup his business in Himachal pradesh can avail this HP govt loan scheme.
Above is the list of businesses covered under this scheme.