Pradhan Mantri kisan Mandhan yojana or PMKMDY or PMKMY yojana is an old age pension scheme with benefits of family pension. You just need to contribute minimum amount of rupees 55 per month and in return you will get monthly pension of rupees 3000 per month.
PMKMDY | PM Kisan maandhan yojana | PMKMY CSC login
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana or PMKMDY or PMKMY scheme is an answer to all the questions and worries of a farmer. Farmers always have questions in their mind that what will happen to him when he gets old and what will he do when he will not be able to do work, how he will feed his family and will his future be secure enough in his old age?
To ensure farmer a safe and secure future, Government of India has started a new Pension scheme which is designed only for a particular segment of farmers. Only farmer with particular limit of land holding are eligible for this pension scheme, farmer with land holding above the specified limit or people with no land holding, other government employees, service sector employee and any self employed person can not qualify for this scheme. Means this scheme is exclusively designed for particular group of farmer.
Eligibility for PMKMY or PMKMDY or PM Kisan maandhan yojana
PMKMY or PMKMDY scheme is designed only for a particular group of farmers with specified land holding. Below are the main points regarding eligibility for PMKMY or PMKMDY scheme
- Farmer must have some land holding in his name for PM Kisan maandhan yojana registration at PMKMY CSC
- This pension scheme is only for small and marginal farmers ( i.e. Maximum land holding should not exceed 2 hectare)
- Age should be between 18 to 40 at the time of enrolment for PMKMDY scheme.
- Your name should be registered in the land records of states/UTs before 01/08/2019.
Who can not register for PMKMY or PMKMDY or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana
As this old age pension scheme is exclusively designed for the small and marginal farmer, So persons working in other sectors or other farmers can not be part of this pension scheme. Common service centers PMKMY CSC can only register small and marginal farmers in this scheme. Below is the list Who are not eligible for this scheme
- Persons without any land holding are not eligible for registration under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana.
- Farmers with land holding of more than 2 hectares are not eligible for registration under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana.
- Farmers with land holding under or up to 2 hectares but are beneficiary of National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme (ESIC), Employees Fund Organization (EFO) are not eligible for registration under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana.
- Farmers with land holding under or up to 2 hectares but are beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan yojana are not eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana.
- Farmers with land holding under or up to 2 hectares but are beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Laghu vyapari Maan Dhan yojana are not eligible for PM Kisan maandhan yojana
Main features of PMKMDY OR PMKMY or PM Kisan Maandhan yojana
- Each subscriber under this scheme will get assured pension of 3000 rupees per month after 60 years of age.
- Family pension to spouse is applicable in this scheme. If during the receipt of pension subscriber dies then 50% of pension amount i.e. 1500 will be given to spouse.( spouse must not be already a beneficiary/subscriber of this scheme)
- If beneficiary dies before attaining 60 years of age then spouse of the beneficiary may continue to contribute in the scheme or may withdrawn amount from the scheme(amount withdrawn is equal to contribution given by beneficiary plus interest earned).
- In case where beneficiary dies before attaining age of 60 and there is no spouse then nominee of the beneficiary will receive the amount contributed by the beneficiary plus interest earned on that contributed amount.
- PMKMY CSC i.e. common service centers are authorized for enrolment of farmer for PM Kisan Maandhan yojana registration.
- PMKMY CSC common service center will not take any fees for PM Kisan Maandhan yojana registration.
- You can contribute in this scheme monthly, quarterly, four monthly or half yearly as per you convenience.
- Instalment date of contribution is the date on which you have enrolled your name in PM Kisan Maandhan yojana.
|After lapse of period of three years from the date of last unpaid contribution, SMS alerts / notices would be stopped. Subscriber can make enquires at PMKMY CSC centers. He/she will, however, be allowed to regularize his/her PMKMDY ACCOUNT by paying the entire outstanding dues, along with interest of the rate as determined by the Government from time to time.|
Contribution table for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana ( PMKMDY or PMKMY)
|Entry age||Superannuation age||subscribers contribution||Govt. contribution||Total contribution|
|If you start contribution at the age of 18 then your total contribution is 27720 and if you start contribution at the age of 40 then total contribution is around 48000. This show that early subscription to PM Kisan maandhan yojana is profitable.|
Also read :
Frequently asked Questions on Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana
What is PM kisan mandhan yojana?
It is an old age pension scheme designed for a specific farmers with certain limit of land holding. Farmers within 2 hectares of land can only be part of this scheme. 3000rs monthly Pension after the age of 60 will be given with a contribution of rupees 55 to 200 (contribution amount depends on your age of entry).
What is PMKMDY?
PMKMDY is Pradhan Mantri Kisan MaanDhan yojana
What is PMKMY CSC?
PMKMY CSC is a common service center from where you can register under Pradhan Mantri Kisan MaanDhan yojana or PMKMDY